NON-TRAVELLING JAGR (Sunrise, FL)
Local National Hockey League franchise seeks to fill the position of the Non-Travelling Jagr. The position will be based out of the BB&T Center.
The Travelling Jagrs are a group of mullet-clad, #68 jersey-wearing Jaromir Jagr superfans. They have gained fame and fans as they have traveled throughout the hockey world with each member decked out in a different “JAGR” jersey from his NHL and international career.
The February 26 trade that sent Jagr from New Jersey to the Florida Panthers, his 8th NHL team, has created an urgent need for a new member of the Travelling Jagrs. This new member, the “Non-Travelling Jagr,” will represent the Travelling Jagrs at Panthers home games.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Passionate and Loyal fan of the Florida Panthers Hockey Club
• Expert knowledge of the professional hockey career of one Jaromir Jagr
• Lack of any knowledge of socially acceptable hairstyles
• Ability to cheer loudly and provide witty and fan-friendly Jagr-centric commentary throughout a game
• Willingness to take many, many pictures with fellow Travelling Jagr members and fans
• Ability to speak English (bonus points for ability to speak Czech)
• One (1) Florida Panthers #68 “JAGR” jersey (in a size large enough to be pulled over a respectable-sized mullet)
• One (1) ticket in the “Travelling Jagrs” section to the Saturday, April 4th Panthers game against the Tampa Bay Lightning
• Photo opportunity with Florida Panthers Co-Owner and Vice Chairman of Mullets, Doug Cifu (@Dougielarge)
Entrants welcome in both the Youth (age 43 and under) and Adult divisions.
For more details on how to apply, click here. **
**This Event is BYOM (Bring Your Own Mullet)